Friday, December 21, 2007

Mercury Retrograde

What?

My 1-yr old computer developed a "cold" which caused some clunky operating, and I had to clean my registry. Our home wireless network acted up, and I had to reconfigure it. And, a few other just plain weird communication-oriented things happened this week.

Mercury Retrograde explained So, I was having lunch with a friend, and she suggested that perhaps it was Mercury's fault.

When Mercury is in retrograde, the speed of the planet slows down considerably. Communications, paperwork, electronics, and traffic can become very mixed-up or delayed during this time. It is surmised that this gives rise to personal misunderstandings; flawed, disrupted, or delayed communications, negotiations and trade; glitches and breakdowns with phones, computers, cars, buses, and trains.

While I'm not a big believer of astrology, there just may be something to this. For instance, the moon affects so much on planet Earth, the tides, the wind. What if the Moon didn't exist?

So much to contemplate.

No comments: