Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Welcome to My Blog



Keep scrolling down for new posts and info...
This is my online catalog of career, family and friends...enjoy!

Visit my former company's website, launched in May 2005:
http://www.Friendship-Industries.com
as Friendship's Director of Sales and Marketing

Here are links to:
My Experience and Education
I Joined Friendship in 2001
My Career History before Friendship


My Trade Shows and Conferences
My Professional Training and Meetings
My Memberships and Affiliations


My Photo Album - Professional
My Photo Album - Family
My Photo Album - Friends


Stay tuned to my thoughts on the following subjects:

Customer Service Sales
Marketing, Branding and Communications
Strategic Planning and Leadership


Email me at:
missy_blankenship@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Missy Schmidt said...

Yes, the date of this POST is in the "future"...sev'l reasons:
(1) I like to think of myself as forward-thinking LOL
and
(2) I always want this POST to be the first one you see!

Thanks for asking!

Unknown said...

Do you have relatives in Missouri?

Missy Schmidt said...

Thanks for all of the posts and the help with Blogger. The AMA online forum and my in-house CSR were a great help getting this blog going.

I do not have relatives in Missouri, at least not that I know of, but then we're all related in one way or another, aren't we?

Keep in touch and stay tuned for more great info on Sales, Customer Service, Marketing/Branding, and Strategic Planning/Leadership.