Monday, July 14, 2008

Wait Wait revisited...

My favorite NPR radio show "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me!" was here in Hampton Roads in early June. No, make that my favorite radio show. Period.

Anyway, thanks to WHRO's wonderful freelance photographer, I was able to grab some of these great pictures:



Stars of the show Peter Sagal and Carl Kassel get the audience warmed up before taping.

Bert and I after the show with Peter Sagal, host of "Wait Wait", and Virginia Beach mayor, Meyera Oberndorf.


Bert and I with Mal Branch of the Virginia Ship Repair Association and his lovely wife, Nancy.


Bert and I with Carl Kassel, the "Wait Wait" co-host and official prize (at least his voice).


Rob Cross of the Virginia Arts Festival, his very talented wife Deb (Virginia Symphony principal flute), me and Bert.


Margaret Blackwell of Northrop Grumman and I share wine and stories at the "Wait Wait" pre-party.


An avid (or is that rabid) Carl Kassel fan. Yes, her shirt says "I Have Carl's Voice".

No comments: