Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sharing Thoughts #10


Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.
Jesse Jackson,
professional civil rights activist and Baptist minister


NOTE: I've not posted here as frequently as I like due to: volunteering as VP-Marketing/Communications for the Hampton Roads Chapter of the American Marketing Association (starting a blog, e-NL, maintaining/updating website, print creative, etc.), volunteering as the Marketing Lead for the Defense and Homeland Security Consortium aka PentagonSouth.org, a special interest community within the Hampton Roads Technology Council (getting the website up-and-running, PR, etc.)

I'm also participating as a member of several new organizations, Town Point Club Business Networking Group, the Public Relations Society of America, Hampton Roads Chapter, National Speakers Association, Virginia Chapter, Tidewater Association of Service Contractors (TASC) and the Ad Club of Hampton Roads.

Oh, and getting ready for my Class of '08 Tidewater Community College CED Certificate in "Navigating Business with the Federal Government" at the Virginia Beach campus, and I'm applying for my Professional Certified Marketer™ designation with AMA.

And, did I mention, I am searching for my next job opportunity?

No comments: