Sunday, August 24, 2008

Are you a JoBro fan?


Ok, my hearing is finally back after what seemed to be a gazillion tweens all screaming at the same time. Where? At the recent Jonas Brothers concert at the Virginia Beach Verizon Wireless venue. It was our gift to Bertel for his 9th birthday. And, Jillian, at 11-1/2, reaped the benefits as well. She experienced her 1st concert sore throat!

Maybe I'm aging myself, but the screaming reminded me of film clips from The Beatles first concerts in the U.S. back in the 60s. I could barely hear the boys for all of the screaming and audience singing.

I was brought back to the present, though; it was amazing to see the proliferation of texting going back and forth in VB that night.

See the pics here: http://hamptonroads.com/2008/08/one-magical-night-jonas-brothers-blew-crowd-away

No comments: