Friday, August 29, 2008

Can you tell your life story in 6 words?

Everyone has a story. Can you tell yours in six words? No more. No less.

I added mine. I've added the question to LinkedIn as well and will post some of the best here. What an overwhelming response thus far!

Submit yours to be considered for SMITH Magazine's next six-word memoir book.

www.SmithMag.net/SixWords

The first book, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure, was published earlier this year and is available now.

1 comment:

Treasures By Brenda said...

The book is great, the idea fantasic. For more information about the book, some sample quotes and the chance to add your own six-word memoir, read Your Life Sentence ~~ Six-Word Memoirs or Quotations.

My fav. is the following, which applies to my sons.

"Fourteen years old, story still untold."

Brenda