Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tweetup Hampton Roads, do you Twitter?


Just because you use Twitter, it doesn't make you a "twit"!

Here is a picture from my first Tweetup (Meetup with fellow Twitterers) Tweetup757 in South Hampton Roads last week. Pictured are @karenMhurd pointing. Bottom table clockwise from left @beauturner, then his girl, then @mgblankenship (me!), then @charlesgnilka (to the side), and @scorch. Behind from left in booth, @pmull, @hak5chris, his girl, @liudwih. Green: @dharmabox -> @chelbycat

Behind the camera: @tobyk

I took home The Business Podcasting Book by Greg Cangialosi to review. Don't know that I'll have time to review before the next Tweetup, but since podcasting is a real interest of mine, I thought I could give my marketing viewpoint.

If you use (or are considering using) Twitter, here are some companion URLs you'll need:
http://twitpic.com/ post pics from your phone (like the one above), etc.; use the short URL to tweet the pic to your friends
http://search.twitter.com/ See what the world is doing on Twitter — right now.

No comments: